Subscribe to our mailing list
Gite Poppy Images
Gites Lily and Poppy Testimonials
A simply wonderful home away from home!" Whether you plan to explore the gorgeous Normandy countryside or visit the World War II sites or Mont St. Michel, these clean, comfortable, and well equipped gites are a perfect home away from home...
Wow! We have no idea where to start? The gite was in a marvelous and quaint town of Moyon, just south of Saint Lo. We had visited the area to have easy access to D-Day memorial sites as well as beaches, and this was the perfect spot to do so....Read full testimonials...
- Gite Lily
- Gite Poppy
- Maison Mielles
- Our Gites in Normandy
- Prices, Availability and Booking
- Property Inventories
- Your Enquiry
- Your Holiday Questions Answered
- La Gourmande Normande (aka the Greedy Norman)I am in the process of starting a new business, called La Gourmande Normande (the Greedy Norman), which come September, all being well, will be providing local and seasonal food products: veg, fruit, dairy, meat, fish etc using a box … Continue reading → […]
- Curried CauliflowerI am always a bit stumped by cauliflower. Apart from cheese sauce what do you do with them? Mike Gantzer, one of our long term helpers, made this recipe last night. it was so unexpectedly delicious that it was gone … Continue reading → […]
- Winter Sunset, Les Salines, Saint Martin de BréhalLes Salines, Winter sunset, Saint Martin de Bréhal As you come over the bridge into the village of Saint Martin, this is the view across the marshes. Our house, Maison Mielles, is a couple of minutes walk away. […]